Shutterflex offers a range of specification and project services to architects, designers, specifiers, engineers, builders and developers in Brisbane, the Gold Coast and throughout Australia. Our comprehensive services ensure our clients get not only a quality product but also a quality experience, from shutter design right through to shutter installation and testing.
We bring innovative approaches and skills to solve simple, complex, and multi-faceted projects that result in a project’s success in all aspects. Using leading-edge techniques and processes, along with our years of industry experience for straightforward project delivery.
Our range of services includes:
- Design advice to help you realise the perfect result for your vision, whether it be in achieving a certain look and function or technical advice on aluminium finishes, fixings and shutter installation
- Blade and panel samples to make it easier for you to make the right choice about style, design, and colour
- Help with necessary paperwork, including Forms 15 and 16, supplied for the design and installation of your project
- Engineering certification through an independent engineering consultancy firm can be provided
- Brisbane-based project managers who deliver professional project management services for new shutter installations or the refurbishment of existing buildings, resorts and large residential projects
- After-sales service throughout the lifetime of our products with parts and service advice, ensuring our products will operate for many years to come
- Experienced and skilled shutter installation teams available to install throughout Australia
- Products available as supply only and can be freighted to anywhere in Australia and the South Pacific, and can include shutter installation
The Shutterflex team is committed to supporting architects, designers, specifiers, engineers, builders and developers at every stage, from design to completion. Call and speak with one of our team in Brisbane about your needs on the Gold Coast, Australia or the Pacific Islands.